Here are some links to other organisations, services and advice lines that you may also find useful. For more information about each, click on their company name and you will be redirected to their website.
JACS (Jersey Advisory & Conciliation Service)
JACS is the employment relations service and is here to help employers, employees and trade unions work together for the prosperity of Jersey business and the benefit of employees.
JACS is available to help:
- Provide answers to employment problems before they escalate
- Settle employment disputes between employer and employee or between employer and trade union through conciliation, mediation or arbitration
- Give impartial, professional advice on good employment practice
- Pass on reliable information about employment relations issues
- Provide answers to discrimination (in employment) matters
For more information, advice and guidance visit the JACS wesbite.
Liberty Bus is the public bus service in Jersey. They run 7 days a week, 362 days a year from the main bus station in St Helier, Liberation Station, and passengers can board their buses at any of the 800 plus stops around the Island.
All of their buses are low-floor so they are all fully accessible for wheelchair users, pushchairs, prams and some smaller mobility scooters (with a permit). Low-floor buses also help those who have other mobility impairments. Liberty Bus handrails and steps are well marked to help people with a visual impairment.
Liberty Bus offers an Avanchi Access card to Islanders with a long-term disability. Download the information and application form below to see whether you are able to apply for this:
Avanchi Access Bus Pass Application Form
Liberty Bus Website